INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA of users who consult the websites of the Brianzatende group pursuant to article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
WHY THIS INFORMATION
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”), this page describes the methods for processing the personal data of users who consult the website of Brianzatende srl (hereinafter referred to as “Brianzatende”) accessible electronically at the following address:
This information does not concern other sites, pages or online services accessible through hypertext links that may be published on the site but refer to resources outside this domain.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
Following the consultation of the above mentioned site may be processed data relating to identified or identifiable natural persons.
The data controller is Brianzatende srl, with headquarters in Lesmo (MB) – Italy – Via C.M. Maggi 41/43 (e-mail: email@example.com, PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 039.628481).
LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT
The personal data indicated on this page are processed by Brianzatende in on the following legal bases:
following express consent from the user to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes
if the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract of which the person concerned is part or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the same
if the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject (e.g. tax obligations)
if the processing is necessary for the purposes of pursuing the legitimate interests of the data controller – in particular for direct marketing activities within the meaning of Recital 47 EU Regulation 2016/679 or of third parties, provided that the interests or the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data do not prevail, in particular if the data subject is a child
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
Computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..), as well as other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment.
These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed in order to
obtain statistical information on the use of the services (most visited pages, number of visitors per time slot or per day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
check the correct functioning of the services offered.
Navigation data do not persist for more than seven days and are deleted immediately after their aggregation (except for any need to ascertain crimes by the judicial authorities).
Data communicated by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses of Brianzatende, as well as the completion and submission of the contact form on this site, involve the acquisition of contact data of the sender, necessary to respond, and all personal data included in the communication.
Data relating to tastes and habits, even the result of processing and analysis, will be treated only with the explicit consent of the user in this regard.
Registration to the Reserved Area will allow you to take advantage of the following Services: for example, post comments in the appropriate spaces, view audiovisual/news content offered to customers, place your orders/purchases, access your order/purchase history and Favorites area (you can see the exhaustive list of Services on the page “Terms and Conditions of Use”). By registering to the Restricted Area you will be asked to provide additional personal information: e.g. name and surname, date of birth, e-mail, etc.; this information is essential for the creation/use of the Services and will be associated with your account throughout the browsing session for which you will have logged in.
You can easily manage your preferences regarding the purposes and methods of processing your personal data and exercise your rights.
Cookies and other tracking systems
Instead, session cookies (not persistent) are used strictly limited to what is necessary for the safe and efficient navigation of the site. The memorization of the session cookies in the terminals or in the browser is under the control of the user, whereas on the server, at the end of the HTTP sessions, information related to the cookies remain recorded in the logs of the services, with a conservation time in any case not exceeding seven days like the other navigation data.
Why we process your data – purpose and storage
- In order to allow you to browse our website, it is necessary to collect and process certain information relating to your device (such as, for example, your IP address): this data is collected from time to time due to the normal operation of the website, which involves a flow of information from our servers to your terminal and vice versa. The storage of data, for these purposes, is strictly linked to the time of transmission of information on the networks.
- Some processing of your personal data may be essential to prevent or react to any illegal conduct or which could compromise the security of our networks, as well as those of other users. In some cases, it may be indispensable to use the data collected to report a crime to the competent authorities, or take legal action to protect our rights. In all these cases, the processing will be carried out on the basis of such legitimate interests. If it is essential to act to protect our rights, the storage will depend on the duration of the dispute and until the definition of the dispute, or in compliance with the terms imposed by the authorities.
- Your personal data are also processed in order to guarantee the use of the Services provided within the Reserved Area: at the time of registration, the information requested through the form will be associated with your account, which will be activated as soon as you have completed the procedure. During each browsing session within your private area, the collection of data relating to your activities is essential to properly use the Services and in order to trace your activities to your user in a certain and reliable way. This purpose is based on the need to respond to your requests for the provision of services. Your data will be kept until you decide to deactivate your account and within the technical terms necessary for the definitive cancellation of the data. The data relating to your activities, collected during navigation within your private area, will be processed for the time strictly necessary to provide the service, in some cases, however, the very peculiarity of the service provides for the storage of your information for the entire time of activation of the user (just think of the comments posted, the history of orders or the section of the favorite items): you can delete them independently through the features made available to you, or we will delete them on your request.
- For Paid Services/purchase of products or services, your personal data will be collected in order to process your orders: it may be necessary to communicate some of your information (e.g., your credit card details) to credit institutions or payment service providers, or product delivery and shipping companies. In these cases, the purpose of the processing will be specifically that of processing your orders. Such processing is indispensable for the conclusion and execution of a contract stipulated with you. After the execution of the order, the further storage of your data will be related to administrative-accounting needs: for the relevant terms you are referred, therefore, to the following letter E.
- Other purposes for which your data may be processed and stored are related to the need to fulfill certain obligations imposed by various industry regulations and for administrative-accounting requirements (eg, in cases where it was necessary to invoice the service you requested, the purpose would be based on the need to fulfill obligations of a fiscal nature). In these cases, the storage is for the time imposed by the regulations of the sector (e.g., because of the provisions of art. 2220 c.c., and that is for 10 years).
- Any contact, complaint or request for assistance, submitted through the appropriate forms made available to you on the site, or sent to our e-mail address, involving the processing of your personal data, to the extent strictly necessary to respond to your specific requests. The storage of your data is strictly related to the period necessary to respond to these requests.
- Your contact details, such as your home address, e-mail address and telephone number, may be used to send you advertising material, carry out direct sales activities, market research and customer satisfaction, and in general for marketing purposes. The contacts that we will make with you will take place through traditional channels (paper or telephone by operator) and automated (newsletters by e-mail, SMS, MMS, push notifications, etc.). This purpose will be pursued if you give us your express consent in this regard or on the basis of your legitimate interest in direct marketing in accordance with Recital 47 of the Regulation. Without prejudice to your ability to revoke your consent at any time, your data for this purpose will be stored for 2 years after collection.
- Un eventuale ulteriore esplicito consenso, ci consentirà di effettuare, sulla base dei dati da te forniti, attività di analisi dei tuoi gusti e delle tue abitudini, al fine di proporti prodotti e servizi più affini alle Sue esigenze. Anche in questo caso, ferma la possibilità di revocare sempre il consenso, la conservazione dei tuoi dati avrà la durata di 1 anno dalla relativa raccolta.
RECIPIENTS OF DATA
Personal data may be disclosed to persons outside the Company (natural or legal persons), but only if strictly necessary and relevant to the pursuit of the purposes mentioned above: these subjects will be appointed as data processors and contractually bound to comply with what Brianzatende will indicate to them for the pursuit of the objectives of protection of personal data.
If these subjects do not take on the role of managers, we will make arrangements to provide adequate guarantees for the protection of personal data (the communication will take place only in pursuit of the purposes mentioned above). It should be noted, however, that Brianzatende is not in any way responsible for any possible failure to comply with the legislation for the protection of data or wrongdoing perpetrated by these subjects.
By way of example, the categories of subjects receiving your data are:
IT services maintenance companies
Companies providing cloud services and other virtualization services
Professional firms (e.g. accountants, for bookkeeping)
Credit institutions and payment service providers
The personal data collected are also processed by personnel/authorized by Brianzatende, which acts on the basis of specific instructions provided in order to the purposes and methods of treatment.
The interested parties have the right to obtain from Brianzatende, in the cases provided for, access to personal data and the correction or deletion of the same or the limitation of the treatment that concerns them or to oppose the treatment (art. 15 and ss. of the Regulation). The appropriate application to Brianzatende is submitted by contacting the Data Controller at the following addresses: Lesmo (MB) via C.M. Maggi 41/43 (e-mail: email@example.com, PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org).
RIGHT OF COMPLAINT
Interested parties who believe that the processing of personal data relating to them carried out through this site is in violation of the provisions of the Regulation have the right to complain to the Guarantor, as provided for in art. 77 of the Regulation itself, or to take appropriate legal action (art. 79 of the Regulation).